313 Duncan St, San Francisco, CA 941315 beds, 5.5 baths, 2,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $3,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,197
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,674 sqft
- Parcel #: 6601 039
- Zillow Home ID: 15182683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Duncan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 311 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$2.31M222,100
- 307-309 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$2.23M--43,500
- 226 28th St San Francisco, CA$2.18M322,254
- 232 28th St San Francisco, CA$2.44M322,050
- 222-224 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.22M31.51,306
- 240A 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.11M--1500
- 238 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.49M211,347
- 321 Duncan St # A San Francisco, CA$1.12M----1,204
- 220 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.28M311,340
- 218 28th St San Francisco, CA$1M211,181
- 321 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$1.09M221,204
- 1556-1558 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--32,780
- 1562-1564 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.52M642,643
- 1570 Church St San Francisco, CA$2.39M--32,875
- 1570-1572 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.03M----1,080
- 323 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$2.18M321,755
- 240 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.13M--1585
- 314 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--11,242
- 312 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$1.59M--21,442
- 316 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--11,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.