313 Grand St, Alameda, CA 945013 beds, 2 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New interior paint, new carpet in bedrooms, new bamboo floors in LR/DR. 2-car garage, 2-car driveway. Permitted remodel 2008, new roof 2007.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, combination family room/kitchen. Upgraded baths, kitchen with granite counter tops.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $592,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 074 126517700
- Zillow Home ID: 24868763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Grand Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in Alameda, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 309 Grand St Alameda, CA$719K321,508
- 317 Grand St Alameda, CA$671K421,419
- 305 Grand St Alameda, CA$656K421,411
- 321 Grand St Alameda, CA$652K321,396
- 312 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$1.01M432,355
- 316 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$726K321,491
- 308 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$727K421,411
- 320 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$674K421,411
- 325 Grand St Alameda, CA$671K321,508
- 301 Grand St Alameda, CA$2.21M432,656
- 304 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$770K321,491
- 324 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$637K321,243
- 329 Grand St Alameda, CA$637K421,411
- 300 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$2.19M432,696
- 328 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$674K421,411
- 1825 Shoreline Dr APT 217 Alameda, CA$370K21743
- 401 Grand St Alameda, CA$664K421,411
- 400 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$756K421,601
- 1701 Shoreline Dr Alameda, CA$3.71M301512,960
- 317 Sunset Rd Alameda, CA$925K421,890
Nearby Schools in Alameda
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292