313 Kensington Dr, Madison, WI 537043 beds, 3 baths, 2,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 161 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 1711332
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,041 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 070901407327
- Zillow Home ID: 40164953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53704 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.4% higher than in Maple Bluff, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Maple Bluff.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53704 home values.
- 317 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$366K------
- 309 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$270K------
- 321 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$320K32.51,700
- 109 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$318K------
- 113 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$410K32.52,110
- 105 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$403K32.53,849
- 345 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$366K42.53,000
- 121 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$267K------
- 325 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$369K------
- 310 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$296K31.52,297
- 304 Lakewood Blvd Madison, WI$368K------
- 312 Lakewood Blvd Madison, WI$483K------
- 318 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$348K------
- 300 Lakewood Blvd Madison, WI$405K------
- 308 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$347K31.52,125
- 333 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$425K------
- 330 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$308K421,960
- 306 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$249K211,563
- 118 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$367K42.5--
- 105 Cambridge Rd Madison, WI$428K32.52,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.