- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
313 NE 56th St, Seattle, WA 981055 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $439,250
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 830 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 200 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,596 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3856905020
- Zillow Home ID: 48898613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Ne 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% lower than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 317 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$491K21.52,380
- 309 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$466K211,150
- 314 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$475K211,140
- 321 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$708K32.52,929
- 318 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$429K11930
- 5508 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$627K31.752,070
- 5504 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$503K311,290
- 322 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$443K221,330
- 314 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$733K633,154
- 303 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$557K322,040
- 325 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$567K212,220
- 318 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$531K31.751,510
- 5602 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$468K21.751,110
- 5502 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$635K321,660
- 320 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$533K411,620
- 326 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$452K321,460
- 5608 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA$704K533,090
- 331 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$649K31.752,330
- 324 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$471K321,769
- 315 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$735K322,906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.