- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
313 Pebble Way, Durham, NC 277033 beds, 3 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $120,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 161934
- Zillow Home ID: 50008954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Pebble Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Durham, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
- 403 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$113K321,389
- Quartz Dr Durham, NC$110K32.51,352
- 311 Pebble Way Durham, NC$130K321,389
- 309 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$116K321,096
- 405 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$113K321,236
- 400 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$111K32.51,352
- 402 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$114K331,364
- 307 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$115K321,389
- 309 Pebble Way Durham, NC$124K321,389
- 308 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$126K321,096
- 308 Pebble Way Durham, NC$127K321,389
- 407 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$111K321,236
- 11 Slate Ct Durham, NC$115K321,250
- 406 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$136K431,750
- 10 Slate Ct Durham, NC$144K32.51,543
- 306 Pebble Way Durham, NC$140K321,560
- 306 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$112K321,236
- 307 Pebble Way Durham, NC$129K32.51,596
- 305 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$110K331,236
- 408 Sapphire Dr Durham, NC$121K321,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292