313 Penn St, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,682 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $151,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 1505 04270000
- Zillow Home ID: 9143309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Penn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 315 Penn St Phoenixville, PA$203K311,643
- 318 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$105K11840
- 314 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$216K3111,229
- 322 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$234K411,912
- 214 Green St Phoenixville, PA$241K521,976
- 315 High St Phoenixville, PA$114K211,656
- 323 High St Phoenixville, PA$123K411,440
- 326 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$159K311,656
- 334 Penn St Phoenixville, PA$70K21864
- 309 High St Phoenixville, PA$105K311,512
- 315 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$177K311,479
- 305 High St Phoenixville, PA$103K311,292
- 329 High St Phoenixville, PA$177K311,725
- 118 Marshall St Phoenixville, PA$207K51.52,106
- 120 Marshall St Phoenixville, PA$236K41.52,106
- 116 Marshall St Phoenixville, PA$177K511,768
- 114 Marshall St Phoenixville, PA$171K51.51,768
- 312 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$162K21896
- 128 Marshall St Phoenixville, PA$205K411,406
- 317 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$120K511,621
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.