313 W 45th St, Loveland, CO 805385 beds, 3 baths, 2,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1256 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0458147
- Zillow Home ID: 13898375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 W 45th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Loveland, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 401 W 45th St Loveland, CO$195K321,249
- 309 W 45th St Loveland, CO$193K421,580
- 330 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$216K422,719
- 4416 Roosevelt Ave Loveland, CO$212K321,587
- 405 W 45th St Loveland, CO$327K523,728
- 310 W 45th St Loveland, CO$210K32.51,758
- 305 W 45th St Loveland, CO$230K432,300
- 342 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$195K321,230
- 318 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$205K31.751,517
- 306 W 45th St Loveland, CO$205K421,921
- 4412 Roosevelt Ave Loveland, CO$208K321,860
- 343 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$204K331,773
- 409 W 45th St Loveland, CO$245K512,763
- 331 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$173K321,267
- 4417 Roosevelt Ave Loveland, CO$177K311,580
- 4405 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$267K322,376
- 301 W 45th St Loveland, CO$209K321,498
- 306 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$263K321,721
- 319 Juniper Pl Loveland, CO$210K311,524
- 4401 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$211K31.751,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.