313 W Broadway, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Sold on 5/17/12: $45,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $45,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Historic home in Jim Thorpe.
Very nice 3-4 bedroom, 2 bath home with an
All Appliances included, with NEW Washer/Dryer.
Super economical with GAS HEAT and HOT WATER!
$900/MO LEASE WITH PURCHASE OPTION.
YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME!
School Bus stops right outside!
- CoolingCentral, Wall
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Additional FeaturesLEASE PURCHASE OPTION... MAKE THIS HOME YOURS!
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameFAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Parcel #83A1-19-D23
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count7
- School DistrictJIM THORPE
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Zillow Home ID78577858
- Days on Zillow669
- Exterior MaterialOther, Vinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$64,234||$53K – $73K||-$955||$42||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$939/mo||$657 – $1.2K/mo||-$4||$0.63||03/10/2014|
posted on 06/08/2012
$89,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts 18229 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Jim Thorpe as a whole. Among 18229 homes, this home is valued 54.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 472.5% greater than in Jim Thorpe, and 86.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jim Thorpe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18229 home values.
Neighborhood for 313 W Broadway
- 319 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA--31.01,092
- 311 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$134K42.01,392
- 321 Broadway Rd Hunlock Creek, PA$119K------
- 321 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA--31.01,158
- 325 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$66K22.01,704
- 327 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$83K32.01,860
- 329 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$53K21.0997
- 302 Broadway Rd Hunlock Creek, PA$188K------
- W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA--31.01,120
- 303 Broadway Rd Hunlock Creek, PA$123K------
- 308 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$60K31.01,047
- 310 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$52K41.01,406
- 312 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$66K--1.51,204
- 304 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$63K31.01,388
- 304 Broadway Rd Hunlock Creek, PA$120K------
- 316 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$64K31.01,120
- 306 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$52K31.01,162
- 318 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$64K41.01,260
- 314 W Broadway Jim Thorpe, PA$63K31.01,464
- 322 Broadway Rd Hunlock Creek, PA$237K------
Nearby Schools in Jim Thorpe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005