313 W Gannon Ave, Zebulon, NC 275973 beds, 3 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 30 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 1968276
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 713 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 270513146634000
- Zillow Home ID: 6388466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 W Gannon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27597, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Zebulon, and 35.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27597 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Zebulon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27597 home values.
- 331 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$663K--189,268
- 309 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$188K--43,077
- 310 W Sycamore St Zebulon, NC$89K--11,008
- 312 W Sycamore St Zebulon, NC$90K--11,008
- 324 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$232K43.53,867
- 308 W Sycamore St Zebulon, NC$86K22858
- 303 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$182K--2.52,508
- 314 W Sycamore St Zebulon, NC$84K21858
- 308 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$143K--1.52,496
- 305 N Wakefield St Zebulon, NC$94K--1.51,248
- 304 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$136K322,331
- 301 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$119K--11,671
- 300 Rotary Dr Zebulon, NC$159K----2,449
- 300 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$146K----1,985
- 310 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$323K----4,183
- 301 N Wakefield St Zebulon, NC$105K--11,814
- 403 N Wakefield St Zebulon, NC$100K211,467
- 1116 Tobacco Row Ct Zebulon, NC$190K43.53,040
- 324 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC$303K43.53,867
- 309 W Sycamore St Zebulon, NC$108K321,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.