313 W Walnut St, Pottstown, PA 194644 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 421 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 6394915
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 160031344005
- Zillow Home ID: 9881874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 W Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19464 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Pottstown, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 309 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$138K421
- 314 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$103K211,020
- 318 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$99K411,120
- 307 1/2 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$80K21949
- 307 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$95K311,020
- 310 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$139K311,120
- 321 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$136K411,120
- 312 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$107K311,120
- 308 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$109K311,120
- 320 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$121K421,815
- 318 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$116K211,020
- 306 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$122K411,120
- 303 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$118K311,450
- 304 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$159K421,165
- 320 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$120K411,120
- 323 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$159K311,120
- 322 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$151K411,120
- 304 W Beech St Pottstown, PA$108K411,120
- 299 W Walnut St Pottstown, PA$138K211,120
- 313 W Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$106K411,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!