313 Whitehall Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412Studio, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Association \ Corpus Christi,Common Area \ 0,Construction \ Aluminum,Electric \ 0,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Buildings \ 0,Exterior Features \ Deck Covered,Exterior Features \ Deck Open,Exterior Features \ Gutters,Exterior Features \ Patio Covered,Exterior Features \ Patio Screen,Fence Type \ 0,Fireplace Type \ 0,Flooring \ Laminate Flooring,Foundation \ Slab,Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric,Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Electric,HOA Fees Cover \ 0,Housing Type \ Detached,Interior Features \ Cable TV,Interior Features \ Office,Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Dishwasher,Kitchen Equipment \ Disposal,Kitchen Equipment \ Island,Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven-Electric,Kitchen Equipment \ Vent Hood,Lot/Land Desc \ Interior,Lot/Land Desc \ Landscaped,Pool Type \ 0,Property Type \ Residential,Road Surface Front \ 0,Roof \ Composite Shingle,Style \ 0,Utilities \ City Sewer,Utilities \ City Water,Utilities \ Gas Available,Utilities \ Individual Meter Water,Utilities \ Phone Available,Utility Room \ Dryer Hookup,Utility Room \ Laundry in Garage,Utility Room \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 000200055654
- Zillow Home ID: 28858947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 313 Whitehall Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 317 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$107K----1,237
- 309 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$122K21.51,110
- 314 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$148K----1,700
- 305 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$129K----1,304
- 321 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$144K31.51,702
- 318 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$97K----1,101
- 310 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$133K----1,867
- 322 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$129K----1,557
- 314 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$118K----1,805
- 310 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$124K321,424
- 306 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$117K----1,512
- 318 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$125K----1,423
- 325 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$126K----1,516
- 5815 Hinman Dr Corpus Christi, TX$105K311,125
- 306 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$119K----1,216
- 326 Canterbury Dr Corpus Christi, TX$127K----1,531
- 5819 Hinman Dr Corpus Christi, TX$120K----1,477
- 322 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$117K----1,089
- 329 Whitehall Dr Corpus Christi, TX$122K211,488
- 5825 Hinman Dr Corpus Christi, TX$141K----1,821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!