- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 458 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,722 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative, Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2010
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 550663
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Zoning \ R4, Land Use \ Subdivided, Roof \ Shingle, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Special Notes \ None, Property Type \ RS, Style \ 1 Story, Landscape \ None, Garage \ None, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Vacant Property Y\N \ Yes, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Finance Considered \ VA, Lot Description \ Corner, Windows And Treatments \ No Treatments, Heating \ Wall Unit, Measured \ Seller, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Interior Features \ Attic, Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Street Type \ Boulevard, Appliances \ Water Heater-Electric
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 947 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: G68699901305700
- Zillow Home ID: 27416527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts El Paso home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso Metro as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 38.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% greater than in El Paso Metro, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
|3128 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$72K||2||1||1,015|
|3126 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$89K||3||2||1,352|
|3200 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$100K||2||1||1,491|
|3131 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$84K||--||1||1,167|
|3125 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$115K||--||1||1,631|
|3124 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$82K||--||1||1,020|
|3121 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$93K||--||1||1,449|
|3212 Myles St El Paso, TX||$65K||--||1||808|
|3117 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$74K||--||1||1,068|
|3131 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$67K||--||1||936|
|3202 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$135K||--||2||2,524|
|3122 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$98K||--||1||1,380|
|3129 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$72K||--||1||1,118|
|3205 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$105K||3||2||1,542|
|3127 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$63K||--||1||573|
|3115 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$88K||3||1||1,363|
|3115 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$90K||3||1||1,363|
|3123 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$106K||3||2||1,586|
|3201 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX||$81K||2||1||1,050|
|3309 Myles St El Paso, TX||$63K||--||1||528|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!