- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3130 Milwaukee St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $206,000
- Finished basement, 675 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 402 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Parcel #: 0225302004000
- Zillow Home ID: 13303670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3130 Milwaukee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Skyland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% greater than in Denver, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Skyland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skyland home values.
- 3122 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$292K321,350
- 3138 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$299K3--1,554
- 3146 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$231K21806
- 3114 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$306K422,080
- 3106 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$249K321,770
- 3106 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$348K321,770
- 3053 E 31st Ave Denver, CO--------
- 3131 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$315K321,785
- 3139 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$305K321,543
- 3123 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$292K21.51,036
- 3200 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$197K321,884
- 3147 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$230K21755
- 3115 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$329K32.51,466
- 3054 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$282K221,161
- 3107 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$284K321,600
- 3210 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$135K11600
- 3055 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$324K321,550
- 3021 Martin Luther King Blvd Denver, CO$229K611,580
- 3046 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$343K321,826
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.