A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,991 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Drought Res Landscpe, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Community
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4388010040
- Zillow Home ID: 48937239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98023 home values will increase 8.9% next year, compared to a 9.7% rise for Federal Way as a whole. Among 98023 homes, this home is valued 9.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Federal Way, and 175.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Federal Way.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98023 home values.
|31330 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$264K||4||2||2,060|
|31316 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$247K||3||2||1,570|
|31338 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$267K||4||2.25||2,110|
|31310 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$271K||4||2.25||2,040|
|31304 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$259K||3||2||1,950|
|3102 SW 313th Pl Federal Way, WA||$263K||4||2.75||2,010|
|3000 SW 314th St Federal Way, WA||$234K||3||2||1,440|
|3103 SW 313th Pl Federal Way, WA||$242K||4||1.75||1,390|
|2925 SW 312th Pl Federal Way, WA||$401K||4||2.5||2,931|
|31313 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$225K||3||1.75||1,320|
|3105 SW 313th St Federal Way, WA||$269K||3||2.3||2,110|
|31343 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$243K||3||2||1,430|
|31300 31st Ave SW Federal Way, WA||$238K||4||2||1,650|
|2930 SW 314th St Federal Way, WA||$276K||4||2.25||2,240|
|3108 SW 313th Pl Federal Way, WA||$269K||3||2.5||2,100|
|31500 33rd Pl SW APT D104 Federal Way, WA||$131K||1||1||737|
|31500 33rd Pl SW APT K102 Federal Way, WA||$184K||--||--||--|
|31500 33rd Pl SW APT J202 Federal Way, WA||$153K||2||1||1,015|
|31500 33rd Pl SW APT J202 Federal Way, WA||$150K||2||1||1,015|
|31500 33rd Pl SW APT E204 Federal Way, WA||$157K||2||2||1,045|
Nearby Schools in Federal Way
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!