A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,298 sqft
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $428
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 413 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 30541008
- Zillow Home ID: 19610366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 47.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% less than in San Jose, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!