- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3134 Hoskins Rd, Memphis, TN 381112 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,538 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 059065 00029
- Zillow Home ID: 42196705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3134 Hoskins Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% less than in Memphis, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 3118 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$46K311,000
- 3138 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$54K321,092
- 3114 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$44K311,350
- 3109 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$26K211,043
- 3125 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$35K31660
- 3131 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$47K321,704
- 3119 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$38K211,032
- 3135 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$25K21840
- 3140 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$66K311,575
- 3105 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$40K211,204
- 3110 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$73K421,988
- 3115 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$46K411,420
- 3143 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$34K311,226
- 3141 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$27K31927
- 3107 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$50K421,686
- 3103 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$37K21825
- Radford Rd Memphis, TN$46K321,090
- 3149 Radford Rd Memphis, TN$30K311,286
- 3151 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$40K211,150
- 3154 Hoskins Rd Memphis, TN$45K311,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292