3134 Monroe St NE, Washington, DC 200185 beds, 5 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $502,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4309 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 504589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3134 Monroe St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% less than in Washington, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodridge home values.
- 3130 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$357K421,610
- 3138 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$316K32766
- 3126 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$360K211,932
- 3142 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$441K32.52,013
- 3122 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$318K21828
- 3146 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$305K21638
- 3137 Newton St NE Washington, DC$345K32939
- 3135 Newton St NE Washington, DC$343K311,206
- 3139 Newton St NE Washington, DC$346K21.51,102
- 3131 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$470K42.52,052
- 3133 Newton St NE Washington, DC$364K31.51,025
- 3141 Newton St NE Washington, DC$329K31787
- 3150 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$300K21638
- 3129 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$477K42.52,052
- 3143 Newton St NE Washington, DC$340K21.51,066
- 3131 Newton St NE Washington, DC$339K311,248
- Monroe St NE Washington, DC$481K422,052
- 3154 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$288K21638
- 3145 Newton St NE Washington, DC$337K21912
- 3110 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$340K411,402
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!