3134 N Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Sold on 1/24/12:
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:3,324 sq ft
- Lot:6,500 sqft
- Year Built:1916
- Last Sold:Jan 2012
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
This historic home features a large living room, formal dining room, breakfast room, butler's pantry. The bonus sun room on 2nd floor is great for a home office. Kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. W/D hookup in the basement, additional storage space in the attic.
- Tenant responsible for all utilities (water, gas, electric, security).
- Tenant responsible for yard maintenance
The Meridian Park neighborhood is bounded by Pennsylvania St. and Washington Blvd. and by 30th and 34th Streets and is within a short drive or bike ride to Downtown or Broad Ripple. Meridian Park is on the National Register of Historic Neighborhoods and contains a noteworthy collection of American Four-Square and Arts and Crafts architecture. The neighborhood is within proximity to several quality schools, churches, nonprofit organizations, and major city institutions including the Indianapolis Children's Museum and Ivy Tech Community College.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, On street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Additional Features9' ceilings, butler's pantry, sunroom/breakfast room, original details, office, W/D hookup
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Sun room
- Attic Size1064
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow774
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size360
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Lot Depth130
- Lot Width50
- Neighborhood NameHistoric Meridian Park
- Parcel #490624117066000101
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- School DistrictIPS
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID1082162
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$233,257||$140K – $383K||-$1,033||$70||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,253/mo||$1K – $1.6K/mo||-$15||$0.38||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Indiana home values will fall 0.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 3134 N Delaware Street
- 3130 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$143K3--1,840
- 3140 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$171K4--2,200
- 3120 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$178K4--2,294
- 3144 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$136K4--1,846
- 3152 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$188K4--2,404
- 3110 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$185K4--2,756
- 3139 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$263K43.53,138
- 3133 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$223K4--3,753
- 3127 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$187K4--2,420
- 3135 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$192K4--2,904
- 3129 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$237K32.53,478
- 3139 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$162K4--2,084
- 3102 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$188K32.02,410
- 3166 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$198K4--3,148
- 3121 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$147K4--1,932
- 3145 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$208K3--3,211
- 3121 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$199K5--3,000
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005