3134 N Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN 462053 beds, 1.5 baths, 3,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This historic home features a large living room, formal dining room, breakfast room, butler's pantry. The bonus sun room on 2nd floor is great for a home office. Kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. W/D hookup in the basement, additional storage space in the attic.
- Tenant responsible for all utilities (water, gas, electric, security).
- Tenant responsible for yard maintenance
The Meridian Park neighborhood is bounded by Pennsylvania St. and Washington Blvd. and by 30th and 34th Streets and is within a short drive or bike ride to Downtown or Broad Ripple. Meridian Park is on the National Register of Historic Neighborhoods and contains a noteworthy collection of American Four-Square and Arts and Crafts architecture. The neighborhood is within proximity to several quality schools, churches, nonprofit organizations, and major city institutions including the Indianapolis Children's Museum and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 9' ceilings, butler's pantry, sunroom/breakfast room, original details, office, W/D hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,324 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490624117066000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1082162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3134 N Delaware Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 32.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
675 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3130 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,840
- 3140 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$130K4--2,200
- 3120 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$131K4--2,294
- 3144 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$116K4--1,846
- 3152 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$144K4--2,404
- 3110 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$169K4--2,756
- 3139 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$200K43.53,138
- 3133 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$188K4--3,753
- 3127 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$179K4--3,610
- 3135 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$194K4--2,904
- 3129 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$201K32.53,478
- 3139 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$176K4--2,084
- 3102 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$116K322,410
- 3166 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$205K4--3,148
- 3121 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$123K4--1,932
- 3145 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$183K3--3,211
- 3121 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$183K543,000
- 3159 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$138K5--3,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!