3134 SE 111th Ave, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Parcel #: R258817
- Zillow Home ID: 53945563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3134 Se 111th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Powellhurst Gilbert market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175% higher than in Portland, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 3122 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$166K311,240
- 3206 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$181K321,356
- 3218 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$193K421,464
- 11116 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$151K21795
- 3230 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$221K311,665
- 3147 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$159K31996
- 3135 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$156K21996
- 3207 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$148K311,284
- 3105 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$164K31996
- 3219 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$187K311,285
- 11115 SE Tibbetts St Portland, OR$183K31.51,280
- 3242 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$156K21.51,360
- 3133 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$205K31.5974
- 3231 SE 112th Ave Portland, OR$166K31988
- 3121 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$193K321,196
- 3211 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$194K321,616
- 3103 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$208K31.51,370
- 3048 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$286K422,866
- 3254 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$235K421,712
- 3223 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$214K31.51,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.