A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,483 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $320,975
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 696 sqft
- Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Bathrooms \ WHIRLPOOL, Bedroom \ INLAW, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Bedroom \ MBR UP, Bedroom \ SPLIT, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 CPT, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Car Shelter Desc \ SIDE ENTRY, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Construction \ VINYL, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ BRKFAST RM, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Exterior \ DECK, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PATIO, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ 9'+ CEILINGS, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ FRONT, Porch \ GLASS, Porch \ OPEN, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ CONTEMPORARY, Style \ FRENCH, Style \ TRADITIONAL, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Utilities \ UNDERGROUND, Water \ PUBLIC
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R023302102000086018
- Zillow Home ID: 51039742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts Terrace Hills home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Mobile as a whole. Among Terrace Hills homes, this home is valued 240.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terrace Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% lower than in Mobile, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Terrace Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Hills home values.
|3131 James Madison Dr E Mobile, AL||$458K||5||4.5||4,800|
|5512 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$151K||3||2||2,106|
|5508 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$136K||3||2||2,134|
|5516 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$100K||3||2||1,529|
|5459 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$100K||3||2||1,147|
|5461 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$97K||3||2||1,119|
|5504 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$145K||3||2||2,050|
|5455 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$109K||3||2||1,111|
|5465 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$112K||4||2||1,838|
|3127 James Madison Dr E Mobile, AL||$241K||4||2||2,568|
|5501 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$136K||3||2||2,147|
|5451 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$110K||--||2||1,367|
|5521 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$106K||--||2||1,907|
|3122 James Madison Dr E Mobile, AL||$309K||4||2||2,931|
|5517 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$116K||--||2||1,574|
|5525 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$125K||3||2||1,280|
|5550 James Madison Dr S Mobile, AL||$252K||4||2||2,660|
|5505 Cross Creek Dr Mobile, AL||$94K||--||2||1,035|
|3123 James Madison Dr E Mobile, AL||$265K||4||3||2,960|
|5513 White Pine Dr Mobile, AL||$103K||4||2||1,118|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.