- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 427 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ Partial, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Steel Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ U, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0701051040251003
- Zillow Home ID: 51400509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60503 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Aurora as a whole. Among 60503 homes, this home is valued 41.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Aurora, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 88.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60503 home values.
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!