A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,669 sqft
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $143,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ End Unit, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30403904
- Zillow Home ID: 62733763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85212 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85212 homes, this home is valued 35.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% higher than in Mesa, and 102.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85212 home values.
|3132 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$200K||--||--||1,858|
|3126 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,234|
|3137 S Shelby Mesa, AZ||$166K||3||2||1,227|
|8457 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$159K||2||2||1,344|
|3131 S Shelby Mesa, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,227|
|8451 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$206K||--||--||2,024|
|3120 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$163K||--||--||1,227|
|8461 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,227|
|3125 S Shelby Mesa, AZ||$199K||3||2.5||1,473|
|8445 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,227|
|3114 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$163K||--||--||1,227|
|3119 S Shelby Mesa, AZ||$164K||--||--||1,444|
|3139 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$166K||3||2||1,234|
|3133 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$169K||3||2||1,250|
|8439 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$162K||2||2||1,227|
|3127 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,227|
|8465 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$167K||--||--||1,227|
|3145 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$161K||--||--||1,227|
|3113 S Shelby Mesa, AZ||$166K||3||2.5||1,473|
|3121 S Eugene Mesa, AZ||$164K||--||--||1,227|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!