- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3138 SW Woodfield Ln, Ankeny, IA 500234 beds, 3 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,715 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Finished basement, 704 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Parcel #: 18100229046169
- Zillow Home ID: 68175649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3138 Sw Woodfield Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% higher than in Ankeny, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
- 3410 SW Fox Run Dr Ankeny, IA$322K442,407
- 3134 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$275K42.52,193
- 3408 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$342K33.52,226
- 3404 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$219K431,360
- 3130 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$322K33.51,778
- 3406 SW Fox Run Dr Ankeny, IA$183K221,476
- 3133 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$182K32.52,074
- 3129 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$180K32.51,694
- 3126 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$272K42.52,247
- 3414 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$350K53.52,322
- 3125 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$181K32.52,012
- 3413 SW Fox Run Dr Ankeny, IA$190K32.51,886
- 3409 SW Fox Run Dr Ankeny, IA$312K42.53,236
- 3407 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$261K442,139
- 3403 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$268K332,170
- 3034 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$152K32.51,394
- 3411 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$262K32.52,216
- 3036 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$189K331,482
- 3030 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$185K32.51,482
- 3121 SW Woodfield Ln Ankeny, IA$183K32.51,707
Nearby Schools in Ankeny
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292