- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3139 Ohio St, Miami, FL 331334 beds, 1 bath, 1,754 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,754 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141210011100
- Zillow Home ID: 43860676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3139 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Miami, and 135.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 3143 Ohio St Miami, FL$368K321,476
- 3118 Indiana St Miami, FL$399K311,895
- 3145 Ohio St Miami, FL$249K431,338
- 3120 Indiana St Miami, FL$419K642,158
- 3132 Indiana St Miami, FL$338K542,267
- 3290 Shipping Ave Coconut Grove, FL$239K21716
- 3159 Ohio St Miami, FL$207K211,082
- 3191 Ohio St Miami, FL$621K663,858
- 3193 Ohio St Coconut Grove, FL$628K663,858
- 3110 Indiana St Coconut Grove, FL$400K532,828
- 3146 Indiana St # 0 Coconut Grove, FL$487K32.51,921
- 3148 Indiana St # 3148 Miami, FL$554K32.51,921
- 3140 Indiana St # 3140 Miami, FL$703K32.51,921
- 3142 Indiana St # 3142 Coconut Grove, FL$548K321,921
- 3146 Indiana St # 3146 Miami, FL$547K321,921
- 3161 Ohio St Coconut Grove, FL$317K21890
- 3140 Ohio St # 3140 Miami, FL$698K32.52,300
- 3140 Ohio St # 0 Miami, FL$293K------
- 3138 Ohio St # 3138 Miami, FL$530K322,300
- 3161 Ohio St Miami, FL$408K21890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.