This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,524 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $449,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Limited Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 520 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 009114140
- Zillow Home ID: 15475195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 94.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|322 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$532K||1||1||670|
|306 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$921K||3||3||1,910|
|313 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$779K||3||2||1,760|
|323 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$647K||2||2||1,050|
|311 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$653K||3||2||1,200|
|201 Fremont Ave Pacifica, CA||$906K||4||2||1,892|
|326 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$579K||2||1||560|
|331 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$617K||2||2||910|
|309 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$780K||4||2||1,680|
|207 Beverly Pl Pacifica, CA||$943K||4||2||2,400|
|301 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$758K||3||1||1,600|
|335 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$672K||2||1.5||1,080|
|301 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$822K||4||2||2,000|
|334 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$822K||3||2.5||1,980|
|331 Channing Way Pacifica, CA||$575K||2||1||730|
|395 Winwood Ave Pacifica, CA||$840K||2||2||1,980|
|314 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$606K||2||1||870|
|318 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$615K||3||1||1,180|
|231 Beverly Pl Pacifica, CA||$602K||2||1||920|
|310 Clifton Rd Pacifica, CA||$615K||2||1||1,150|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!