314 Chinquapin Rd, Easley, SC 296403 beds, 3 baths, 2,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $238,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,724 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0064162
- Zillow Home ID: 72667326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Chinquapin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29640 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% higher than in Pickens, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29640 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29640 home values.
- 322 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$157K321,856
- 306 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$144K321,646
- 290 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$223K321,851
- 344 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$407K43.53,076
- 277 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$195K321,912
- 351 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$114K221,100
- 274 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$146K311,444
- 365 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$117K311,200
- 366 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$230K32.252,011
- 373 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$113K311,273
- 264 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$184K4--1,692
- 236 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$253K32.52,000
- 248 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$414K74.254,532
- 399 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$252K533,800
- 398 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$220K52.252,460
- 415 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$228K422,410
- 229 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$228K422,697
- 209 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$155K411,590
- 206 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$212K32.252,761
- 196 Chinquapin Rd Easley, SC$218K32.252,144
Nearby Schools in Pickens
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.