- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
314 Crosby Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 244
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 491424106027000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1184890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Crosby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 304 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K311,455
- 322 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,323
- 235 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$139K323,025
- 247 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$91K2--1,128
- 332 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K3--1,323
- 250 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K3--1,886
- 303 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K321,378
- 313 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K321,580
- 221 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$92K3--1,112
- 325 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$113K322,112
- 253 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K3--1,407
- 323 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K3--1,344
- 342 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K3--1,323
- 240 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K3--1,323
- 211 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,128
- 245 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K3--1,570
- 341 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,056
- 333 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,302
- 246 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$114K3--1,144
- 234 E Stop 13 Rd Indianapolis, IN$109K3--1,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.