314 E Fulton St APT D, Columbus, OH 432152 beds, 1 bath, 929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance, Convenient to I-70 & I-71, Courtyard, Detached Garages, Franklin University and Capital Law School Students Welcome, Free Basic Wireless Internet, Full Time Management & Maintenance Staff, On-site Common Laundry for larger items, Pet Friendly Community, Professionals Welcome, Secured Access, Seniors Welcome, Spacious Closets, Thin Twin Washer/Dryer, Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 929 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117517724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 E Fulton Street APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.8% less than in Columbus, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 320 E Fulton St APT B Columbus, OH$75K21929
- 318 E Fulton St APT D Columbus, OH$74K111,123
- 324 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$84K11606
- 324 E Fulton St APT D Columbus, OH$69K21913
- 300 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$78K11595
- 300 E Fulton St APT B Columbus, OH$68K21.51,000
- 306 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$83K11606
- 306 E Fulton St APT E Columbus, OH$82K21.51,152
- 306 E Fulton St APT B Columbus, OH$70K21913
- 318 E Fulton St APT B Columbus, OH$90K11696
- 328 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$94K11606
- 328 E Fulton St APT C Columbus, OH$102K21913
- 330 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$76K11595
- 310 E Fulton St APT A Columbus, OH$69K21929
- 377 S Grant Ave APT D Columbus, OH$67K11.51,152
- 377 S Grant Ave # 0 Columbus, OH--111,152
- 377 S Grant Ave APT C Columbus, OH$95K21913
- 302 E Fulton St APT D Columbus, OH$68K21.51,152
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!