- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
314 Fairchild St, Iowa City, IA 522454 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $241,600
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1010155007
- Zillow Home ID: 76755838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Fairchild Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52245 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% greater than in Iowa City, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52245 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Iowa City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52245 home values.
- 320 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$207K4--1,248
- 312 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$250K4--1,865
- 328 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$287KStudio2--
- 324 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$216K32.51,660
- 324 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$265K332,060
- 506 N Linn St Iowa City, IA$238K4--1,585
- 514 N Linn St Iowa City, IA$115K------
- 326 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$182K2--1,282
- 317 Church St Iowa City, IA$193K3--1,464
- 309 Church St Iowa City, IA$242K321,865
- 511 S Gilbert St # 2817 Iowa City, IA$124K2--958
- 522 N Linn St Iowa City, IA$250K5--2,137
- 511 N Gilbert St Iowa City, IA$235K2--1,272
- 319 Church St Iowa City, IA$307K7--2,640
- 328 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$239K5--1,790
- 311 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$240K3--1,922
- 309 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$238K3--1,756
- 301 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$370K7--2,847
- 317 Fairchild St Iowa City, IA$258K5--1,928
- 519 N Gilbert St Iowa City, IA$164K3--1,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!