314 I St, Salt Lake City, UT 841033 beds, 3 baths, 2,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Cook's Kitchen, Duplex, Vintage Details
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09323020020000
- Zillow Home ID: 12720473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 I Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Avenues, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% lower than in Salt Lake City, and 3.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Avenues home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 603 E 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$318K31.751,292
- 318 I St Salt Lake City, UT$473K322,136
- 589 E 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$296K211,131
- 589 E 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$264K211,653
- 288 I St Salt Lake City, UT$213K211,134
- 621 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$369K332,303
- 583 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$284K211,262
- 614 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$257K21.75972
- 286 I St Salt Lake City, UT$206K211,134
- 327 I St Salt Lake City, UT$384K322,080
- 624 7th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$221K211,030
- 329 I St Salt Lake City, UT$364K212,126
- 315 I St Salt Lake City, UT$281K31.51,434
- 280 I St Salt Lake City, UT$235K42.51,584
- 579 E 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$361K31.51,933
- 321 I St Salt Lake City, UT$338K322,162
- 333 I St Salt Lake City, UT$369K42.52,004
- 618 E 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$282K632,640
- 276 I St Salt Lake City, UT$207K11940
- 622 6th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$344K431,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.