314 Kent Ave, Kentfield, CA 949044 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,100,000
- Price/sqft: $955
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ Split Level, Style \ Traditional
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07406441
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 54641664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Kent Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.9% higher than in Kentfield, and 238.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94904 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kentfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94904 home values.
- 310 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.11M221,320
- 316 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.99M432,254
- 306 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.23M421,641
- 318 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$950K311,362
- 304 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.27M321,616
- 320 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.88M432,278
- 254 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.07M------
- 343 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$938K32--
- 330 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$925K221,108
- 309 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.04M321,576
- 307 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$2.11M42.53,220
- 248 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.08M321,657
- 25 Cedar Ave Kentfield, CA$867K211,209
- 21 Cedar Ave Kentfield, CA$1.11MStudio--1,327
- 332 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$907K211,198
- 315 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$1.74M532,518
- 246 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$954K311,355
- 6 Bridge Rd Kentfield, CA$1.77M432,001
- 317 Kent Ave Kentfield, CA$974K321,322
- 17 Cedar Ave Kentfield, CA$1.38M322,064
Nearby Schools in Kentfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.