- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
314 Laurel Woods Dr, Warner Robins, GA 310883 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $131,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0W75A0117000
- Zillow Home ID: 87826491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Laurel Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31088 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% less than in Warner Robins, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 31088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31088 home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,008 sqft, 17,860 sqft lot, built in 1963
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 310 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$105K321,399
- 318 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$73K321,498
- 315 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$108K321,478
- 313 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$109K321,527
- 311 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$108K321,577
- 131 Hidden Creek Cir Warner Robins, GA$95K321,475
- 320 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$100K321,376
- 309 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$108K321,478
- 304 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$111K321,647
- 321 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$72K321,345
- 307 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$110K321,478
- 322 Laurel Woods Dr Warner Robins, GA$88K321,713
- 118 Timber Mill Ct Warner Robins, GA$103K321,376
- 120 Timber Mill Ct Warner Robins, GA$89K321,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.