314 Linden St, Dwight, IL 604203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $98,900
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05-05-09-430-016
- Zillow Home ID: 105636442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Linden Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 316 Linden St Dwight, IL$129K3--1,681
- 312 Linden St Dwight, IL$214K2--1,667
- 315 Linden St Dwight, IL$153K3--1,861
- 313 Linden St Dwight, IL$113K3--1,500
- 310 Linden St Dwight, IL$123K3--1,908
- 311 Linden St Dwight, IL$147K3--1,548
- 308 Linden St Dwight, IL$125K3--1,462
- 309 Linden St Dwight, IL$116K3--1,540
- 306 Linden St Dwight, IL$135K3--1,610
- 307 Linden St Dwight, IL$122K3--1,431
- 304 Linden St Dwight, IL$153K3--1,860
- 305 Linden St Dwight, IL$179K3--1,720
- 303 Linden St Dwight, IL$121K2--1,851
- 902 S Chicago St Dwight, IL$141K2--1,650
- 904 S Chicago St Dwight, IL$119K3--1,599
- 901 S Chicago St Dwight, IL$121K3--1,393
- 313 Wilmac St Dwight, IL$129K3--1,926
- 319 Wilmac St Dwight, IL$123K3--1,584
- 311 Wilmac St Dwight, IL$100K3--1,161
- 309 Wilmac St Dwight, IL$212K3--1,851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!