314 NW 103rd St, Seattle, WA 981773 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement, 330 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: 0767000201
- Zillow Home ID: 48688608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Nw 103rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Seattle, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 316 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$358K321,750
- 328 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$375K321,750
- 326 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$376K321,750
- 318 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$375K321,750
- 324 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$378K321,750
- 315 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$359K32.51,500
- 330 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$317K21.51,140
- 320 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$376K321,800
- 317 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$397K33.51,500
- 10303 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$379K421,600
- 332 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$310K21.51,300
- 336 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$356K321,530
- 323 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$395K33.51,500
- 322 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$377K321,750
- 10309 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$359K21880
- 321 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$396K33.51,500
- 338 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$342K321,330
- 10122 4th Ave NW Seattle, WA$369K33.51,500
- 319 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$396K33.51,500
- 334 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$327K21.51,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!