314 Sandy Run Ct, Augusta, GA 309073 beds, 2 baths, 2,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 0162014000
- Zillow Home ID: 14938489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Sandy Run Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% greater than in Augusta, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montclair home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 312 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$134K42.52,048
- 311 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$153K422,034
- 318 Pleasant Home Rd Augusta, GA$144K32.51,722
- 320 Pleasant Home Rd Augusta, GA$137K321,735
- 322 Pleasant Home Rd Augusta, GA$124K321,790
- 316 Pleasant Home Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 3309 Ansley Ct Augusta, GA$140K421,808
- 307 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$138K422,188
- 310 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$133K421,808
- 309 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$168K522,450
- 3307 Ansley Ct Augusta, GA$139K321,749
- Cockatoo Rd Augusta, GA$81K31.51,491
- Cockatoo Rd Augusta, GA$111K321,700
- 305 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$137K421,917
- 314 Pleasant Home Rd Augusta, GA$192K322,688
- 3311 Ansley Ct Augusta, GA$137K421,821
- 3305 Ansley Ct Augusta, GA$141K421,999
- 308 Sandy Run Ct Augusta, GA$132K321,737
- 3314 Crane Ferry Rd Augusta, GA$187K532,727
- 3316 Crane Ferry Rd Augusta, GA$164K322,432
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292