314 Watson St, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 1 bath, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $459
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City, Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108206366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 314 Watson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Monterey, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 308 Watson St Monterey, CA$779KStudio22,080
- 320 Watson St Monterey, CA$806K212,427
- 330 Watson St Monterey, CA$865K213,173
- 300 Watson St Monterey, CA$850K443,023
- 376 Watson St APT D Monterey, CA$503K211,000
- 338 Watson St Monterey, CA$871K542,907
- 298 Watson St Monterey, CA$961K643,874
- 346 Watson St Monterey, CA$719K421,821
- 286 Watson St Monterey, CA$689K31.51,778
- 286 Watson St # B Monterey, CA--------
- 315 Monroe St Monterey, CA$856K423,000
- 307 Monroe St Monterey, CA$656K31.251,475
- 301 Monroe St Monterey, CA$852K332,800
- 323 Monroe St Monterey, CA$839K432,303
- 331 Monroe St Monterey, CA$647K311,251
- 299 Monroe St Monterey, CA$850K432,589
- 354 Watson St Monterey, CA$910K53.53,060
- 274 Watson St Monterey, CA$855K633,200
- 309 Watson St Monterey, CA$600K211,156
- 301 Watson St Monterey, CA$692K421,850
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292