- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,990 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $2,999,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,142
- MLS #: 215026175
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Fishing Pier, Community Type \ Boating, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ See Remarks, Boat Access \ None, Building Design \ Single Family, Equipment \ See Remarks, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Irrigation \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Management \ None, Master Bath Description \ Remarks, Table \ Residential, Ownership Desc \ Single Family, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Windows \ See Remarks, Waterfront Desc \ None, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Exterior Finish \ See Remarks, Sewer \ Central, Water \ Central, Rear Exposure \ E, Roof \ Metal, Flooring \ Wood, Construction \ Wood Frame, Amenities \ See Remarks, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Amenities \ Guest Room, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Cooling \ See Remarks, Lot Desc \ Oversize, Exterior Features \ Room for Pool, Maintenance \ See Remarks, Amenities \ Hobby Room, Dining Description \ See Remarks, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Lot Desc \ Across From Waterfro, Heat \ See Remarks, View \ Partial River, Gulf Access YN \ 0, Waterfront YN \ 0, Internet Sites \ Zillow Group
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 2,626 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2141575888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33916 home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33916 homes, this home is 47% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33916, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 135.2% greater than in Fort Myers, and 421.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
|3160 E Riverside Dr APT 2 Fort Myers, FL||--||2||1||950|
|3120 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3160 E Riverside Dr APT 4 Fort Myers, FL||$49K||--||1||750|
|3160 E Riverside Dr APT 1 Fort Myers, FL||--||2||1||950|
|3153 Royalston Ave # 101 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3153 Royalston Ave # 202 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3153 Royalston Ave # 102 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3153 Royalston Ave # 201 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3168 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL||$186K||2||1.5||1,200|
|3147 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL||$212K||1||1||806|
|3157 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL||$360K||5||3.5||2,520|
|3165 Royalston Ave APT 101 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3175 Royalston Ave # 204 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3175 Royalston Ave # 203 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3175 Royalston Ave APT 202 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3175 Royalston Ave APT 201 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3165 Royalston Ave APT 104 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3165 Royalston Ave APT 103 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3165 Royalston Ave APT 102 Fort Myers, FL||$44K||1||1||476|
|3141 E Riverside Dr Fort Myers, FL||$148K||2||2||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.