- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 175 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,982 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 102287
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling \ Central Electric, Exterior Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Frontage \ None, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Insulated, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ Community Pool, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Property Type \ House, Road \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ City Sewer, Utility Rm Type \ Area, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage/Carport, Water \ City, Windows \ Thermopane
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Parcel #: 0111A-068
- Zillow Home ID: 76485380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is 52.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!