- Lot: 4,769 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,852 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $581,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $487
- MLS #: 15888435
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ In Kitchen, Laundry Locations \ Laundry in Closet, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Patio Features \ Patio Open, Rooms \ LivingRoom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Canyon View, View \ Trees/Woods View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 81
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 2429003010
- Zillow Home ID: 20045650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $740-950K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cahuenga Pass home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Cahuenga Pass homes, this home is 25.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cahuenga Pass, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 154.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 69.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cahuenga Pass home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cahuenga Pass home values.
|3145 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$844K||2||2||977|
|3135 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.04M||2||2||1,776|
|3000 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$933K||2||2.5||1,491|
|2992 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,892|
|3004 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.88M||2||3||3,302|
|3140 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,554|
|3149 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.59M||3||2.5||2,100|
|3127 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.28M||3||3||2,510|
|3144 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$867K||2||1.5||1,128|
|3134 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$902K||2||1||1,314|
|3000 Passmore Drive #0 Los Angeles, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2986 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$969K||3||2||2,242|
|3130 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||--||Studio||--||930|
|2983 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||--||--||--||--|
|3152 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$975K||3||2||1,251|
|3008 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.4M||4||3||2,400|
|3159 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.21M||2||2.5||1,700|
|3121 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$868K||2||2||1,471|
|3122 Ellington Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.41M||4||3||2,433|
|2980 Passmore Dr Los Angeles, CA||$789K||2||1||932|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!