3141 NE 82nd St, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 1 bath, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $464,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 140 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 9212900645
- Zillow Home ID: 49119542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3141 Ne 82nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 3133 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$529K31.752,230
- 3147 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$528K41.751,530
- 3140 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$484K432,270
- 3134 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$411K21840
- 3146 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$613K421,840
- 3142 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$647K31.751,090
- 3127 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$572K422,500
- 3153 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$388K21780
- 3148 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$453K311,160
- 3136 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$420K21870
- 3128 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$734K52.52,860
- 3152 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$884K543,840
- 3131 NE 81st St # 0 Seattle, WA$615K222
- 3152 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$452K211,270
- 3130 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$431K211,020
- 3137 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$425K311,150
- 3137 NE 83rd St Seattle, WA$620K31.751,900
- 3143 NE 83rd St Seattle, WA$864K43.752,910
- 3121 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$442K521,160
- 3159 NE 82nd St Seattle, WA$670K41.752,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!