- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 3,323 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Pending, Lease Terms \ Annual, Location \ In County, Master Bed Size \ King, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ None, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 3426200060007000050
- Zillow Home ID: 62666632
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33543 home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33543 homes, this home is valued 16% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wesley Chapel, and 153.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
|31418 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$198K||--||2||1,987|
|31410 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$205K||4||2||2,028|
|31422 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$149K||3||2||1,810|
|1441 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$164K||--||2||1,616|
|31406 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$179K||--||2||1,847|
|1437 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$165K||--||2||1,598|
|1445 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$175K||--||2||1,782|
|Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$175K||--||2||1,782|
|31426 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$257K||--||2||2,716|
|1433 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$180K||--||3||1,810|
|1449 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$163K||--||2||1,598|
|31402 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$203K||4||2||2,050|
|1429 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$166K||--||2||1,640|
|31411 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$204K||4||2||1,987|
|31415 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$229K||--||2||2,206|
|1453 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL||$211K||--||2||2,080|
|31430 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL||$185K||--||2||1,950|
|31407 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$198K||4||2||1,956|
|31419 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$197K||3||2||1,956|
|1425 Appleton Pl Zephyrhills, FL||$169K||--||2||1,603|
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!