- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,248 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $157,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 296023
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Category \ Residential, Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floors \ Part Carpet, Interior Extras \ Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Features \ Center Island, Showing \ Call Appointment Center, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Water Heater \ Gas Water Heater, Homestead Exempt \ Full, Listing Type \ EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO SELL, Photo Indicator \ Multi Media, Disclosures \ NONE, Doors \ Dead Bolt Lock(s), Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Interior Extras \ Smoke Alarm(s), Lot \ Paved Street, Lot \ Landscaped, Utilities \ Electricity Available, Area \ Northcentral Desoto County, Construction \ Brick Exterior, Foundation \ Slab, Parking\Garage \ 2 Car Garage, Personal Prop. Inc. \ Microwave, Windows \ Bay Window(s), Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Appliances \ Gas Oven\Range, Dining Room \ Formal Dining, Floors \ Tile Floors, Cooling \ 2 Air Conditioning Units, Heating \ 2+ Heating Units, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room\Morning Room, Pool \ NONE, Utilities \ Public Sewer Available, Utilities \ Natural Gas Available, Special Rooms \ Finished Expandable\Bonus Room, Appliances \ Stainless Steel, Driveway \ Paved Drive, Fireplace \ Gas Starter Fireplace, Floors \ Concrete
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 2072030800001400
- Zillow Home ID: 89304223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Memphis Metro home values will increase 2.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3161 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$275K||6||3||3,796|
|3129 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$242K||4||4||3,000|
|3138 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$208K||3||--||2,314|
|3170 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$192K||4||3||1,823|
|3177 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$138K||3||2||1,900|
|3188 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$203K||4||3||2,390|
|3094 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||--||--||--||1,848|
|3213 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$213K||5||3||2,450|
|3202 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$243K||4||3||3,000|
|3218 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$199K||4||2||2,035|
|3079 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$150K||4||2||1,871|
|3079 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||--||--||--||--|
|3080 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$158K||4||--||1,756|
|5145 Savannah Pkwy Southaven, MS||$209K||3||--||2,339|
|3063 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||--||4||--||2,203|
|5101 Savannah Pkwy Southaven, MS||$159K||3||--||1,776|
|3070 Forest Bend Dr Southaven, MS||$219K||3||2||2,750|
|5195 Savannah Pkwy Southaven, MS||$206K||4||3||2,609|
|5133 Savannah Pkwy Southaven, MS||--||--||--||2,358|
|5133 Savannah Pkwy Southaven, MS||$200K||5||3||2,594|
Nearby Schools in Southaven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.