- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3144 Illinois Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631185 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,131 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 20540003700
- Zillow Home ID: 2946759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3144 Illinois Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% less than in Saint Louis, and 220.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benton Park home values.
- 3146 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$250K--1.52,172
- 3138 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$200K--12,636
- 3134 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$243K--12,528
- 3128 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$334K333,116
- 1959 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$70K--1864
- 2006 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$41K--11,012
- 2008 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$96K211,012
- 2000 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$101KStudio43,500
- 2000 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$100K--43,500
- 2010 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$179K--22,128
- 3122 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$332K333,926
- 2012 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$62K--1828
- 1957 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$70K--1864
- 2016 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$66K111,056
- 2020 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$200K332,330
- 3118 Illinois Ave Saint Louis, MO$316K--2.52,672
- 2022 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$82K--22,330
- 1956 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$95K333,760
- 2024 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$175K--44,660
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.