3145 E 22nd St, Tulsa, OK 741142 beds, 1 bath, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,715 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04250931700800
- Zillow Home ID: 22104286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3145 E 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74114 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.9% lower than in Tulsa, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74114 home values.
- 3139 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$171K211,281
- 3151 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$118K211,326
- 3155 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$121K311,422
- 3146 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$165K--1.51,712
- 3144 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$151K321,445
- 3150 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$122K--11,385
- 3135 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$153K--11,737
- 2147 S Florence Pl Tulsa, OK$168K211,444
- 3140 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$160K--11,536
- 3140 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$199K321,507
- 2141 S Florence Pl Tulsa, OK$153K221,480
- 3156 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$126K311,095
- 2208 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$155K--1.52,009
- 3161 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$292K321,922
- 2201 S Florence Pl Tulsa, OK$159K--21,624
- 2135 S Florence Pl Tulsa, OK$113K--11,340
- 3162 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$145K--11,627
- 2207 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$153K--11,565
- 2214 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$244K31.52,017
- 2217 S Florence Pl Tulsa, OK$130K--11,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.