- Lot: 1.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,209 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 113505
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range/Oven Gas, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Breakfast Nook, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Living, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room/Den, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, HeatingFuel \ Electric, HeatingFuel \ Propane, HeatingSystem \ Fireplace, HeatingSystem \ Forced Warm Air, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, InteriorFeatures \ Whirlpool, InteriorFeatures \ Work Island, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, MiscSearch2 \ 1-3 Acres, MiscSearch2 \ 6+ Acres, Porch \ Covered, Porch \ Front, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Farmhouse, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ Community Water System, WaterAndSewer \ Septic Tank, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,186 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 044252
- Zillow Home ID: 51446116
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Stokes home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Greenville Metro as a whole. Among Stokes homes, this home is 110.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stokes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Greenville Metro, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Stokes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stokes home values.
|3763 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$63K||3||2||1,755|
|3771 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$67K||3||2||2,052|
|3753 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$65K||3||2||1,647|
|3142 John Fleming Rd Stokes, NC||$62K||3||1||1,715|
|3743 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$93K||4||3||2,430|
|3152 John Fleming Rd Stokes, NC||$49K||3||1||1,221|
|3164 Barnhill James Ln Stokes, NC||--||--||--||--|
|3113 Tyson St Stokes, NC||$92K||4||1||2,144|
|3166 John Fleming Rd Stokes, NC||--||--||--||--|
|Nc 30 Stokes, NC||$70K||--||0.5||--|
|3061 Tyson St Stokes, NC||$69K||4||2||2,052|
|Nc 30 Stokes, NC||$79K||--||0.5||--|
|3831 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$66K||--||2||1,458|
|3829 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$63K||--||2||1,556|
|Tyson St Stokes, NC||$69K||--||0.5||--|
|3844 Nc Hwy 43 #30 Stokes, NC||$56K||3||1||1,174|
|3678 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC||$87K||3||2||1,899|
|3059 Tyson St Stokes, NC||$55K||3||2||1,372|
|3051 Tyson St Stokes, NC||$98K||4||1||2,609|
|3217 John Fleming Rd Stokes, NC||$121K||3||2||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Stokes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!