3145 Kellogg St, San Diego, CA 921064 beds, 4 baths, 3,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This property is located in La Playa, a lovely seaside neighborhood in Point Loma, a community in Point Loma.
Point Loma has been described as ?where California began.? Portuguese navigator Juan Cabrillo first discovered Point Loma in 1542 on an expedition from Mexico for the Spanish crown to explore the west coast of the United States. It is believed he anchored at what is now known as Ballast Point.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,655,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,819 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 5324820100
- Zillow Home ID: 17065594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3145 Kellogg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Playa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Playa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Playa home values.
- 327 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$2.23M443,968
- 351 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$1.5M332,563
- 3128 Kellogg St San Diego, CA$2.77M55.54,473
- 3111 Kellogg St San Diego, CA$1.55M432,939
- 330 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$1.7M432,601
- 3190 Jenkins St San Diego, CA$1.81M343,825
- 311 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$2.26M452,886
- 340 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$2.06M443,298
- 371 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$1.82M442,660
- 320 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$2.56M44.54,601
- 350 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$1.63M32.53,082
- 350 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$3.99M45.255,200
- 364 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$1.34M422,058
- 314 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$2.68M545,319
- 320 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$1.61M31.52,021
- 370 San Elijo St San Diego, CA$1.41M321,952
- 387 San Fernando St San Diego, CA$1.5M322,510
- 3225 Kellogg St San Diego, CA$2.13M433,242
- 3125 Lawrence St San Diego, CA$1.27M322,364
- Jenkins St San Diego, CA--------
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.