- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3145 Turk Blvd APT 102, San Francisco, CA 941183 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1987
- 2301 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $861
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- dual roof decks, garden with pond, security system with intercom and cameras visible in-unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2144093046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3145 Turk Boulevard APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% greater than in San Francisco, and 67.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lone Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 3145 Turk Blvd APT 104 San Francisco, CA$1.08M321,579
- 3145 Turk Blvd APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.03M32--
- 3145 Turk Blvd APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.11M321,635
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 4 San Francisco, CA$1.22M--21,579
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.14M321,438
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 10 San Francisco, CA$1.12M--21,459
- 3145 Turk Blvd APT 204 San Francisco, CA$1.18M321,579
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 6 San Francisco, CA$1.11M--21,459
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.18M--21,647
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 12 San Francisco, CA$1.02M--21,157
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 11 San Francisco, CA$1.05M--21,225
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.18M321,564
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 5 San Francisco, CA$1.16M--21,585
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 7 San Francisco, CA$1.18M--21,647
- 3145 Turk Blvd # 9 San Francisco, CA$1.16M--21,585
- 3161 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.03M--22,000
- 3167 Turk Blvd APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.11M22--
- 3167 Turk Blvd APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.11M22--
- 3156 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.41M------
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.