3146 Weeping Cherry Ct, Dumfries, VA 220264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,353 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8289336832
- Zillow Home ID: 61213618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3146 Weeping Cherry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.7% higher than in Dumfries, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dumfries.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22026 home values.
- 3150 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$387K42.52,468
- 3142 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$389K43.52,309
- 3181 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$395K43.53
- 3177 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$372K341,934
- 3151 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$437K53.53,798
- 3147 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$366K42.52,148
- 3154 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$397K43.52,468
- 3138 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$345K541,876
- 3183 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$407K43.52,582
- 3173 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$371K42.52,468
- Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$396K42.52,374
- 3143 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$396K642,374
- 3134 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$354K43.51,978
- 3185 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$415K43.52,612
- 3139 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$393K442,361
- 3169 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$396K43.52,468
- 3176 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$414K43.52,612
- 3180 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$384K42.52,480
- 3135 Weeping Cherry Ct Dumfries, VA$365K43.52,148
- 3172 Tulip Tree Pl Dumfries, VA$408K42.52,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!