- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3147 Ivy St, Los Angeles, CA 900343 beds, 2 baths, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $628,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 4312009008
- Zillow Home ID: 20495795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3147 Ivy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palms home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,007 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 3143 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$734K211,232
- 3149 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$907K221,824
- 3139 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$875K211,755
- 3157 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$1.48M542,985
- 3146 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$647K21824
- 3150 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$673K211,008
- 3135 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$627K311,258
- 3159 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$847K321,629
- 3142 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$912K431,805
- 3154 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$815K311,484
- 3138 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$722K31.751,050
- 3160 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$692K311,143
- 3129 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$725K321,303
- 3142 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$857K32.751,573
- 3163 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$993K442,166
- 3146 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$926K331,838
- 3138 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$794KStudio--1,443
- 3148 Ivy St Los Angeles, CA$889K121,710
- 3132 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$731K321,265
- 3164 Curts Ave Los Angeles, CA$640K21947
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.