315 18th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 6/7/12: $680,000
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:1,824 sq ft
- Lot:2,344 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $680,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #1100 0125
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID427095
- Days on Zillow644
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality7.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$763,395||$664K – $824K||+$12,197||$418||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,482/mo||$1.5K – $3.8K/mo||-$26||$1.36||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 21.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% less than in Washington, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 315 18th St Se
- 317 18th St SE Washington, DC$604K31.51,498
- 321 18th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$325K21.0--
- 1743 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$589K41.01,329
- 1741 Massachusetts Ave SE # 1 Washington, DC$662K32.01,324
- 1739 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$501K31.01,054
- 1745 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$660K31.01,350
- 1737 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$539K31.01,189
- 1735 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$584K21.51,189
- 1733 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$618K31.02,474
- 18th St SE Washington, DC$269K------
- 1738 D St SE Washington, DC$545K41.51,280
- 1740 D St SE Washington, DC$643K31.51,262
- 1736 D St SE Washington, DC$545K31.01,262
- 1742 D St SE Washington, DC$636K31.01,322
- 1731 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$586K32.01,324
- 1741 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$667K32.02,200
- 1734 D St SE Washington, DC$683K31.01,354
- 1744 D St SE Washington, DC$697K31.51,440
- 1729 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$547K41.01,324
- 1732 D St SE Washington, DC$627K22.01,240
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005